Friday 28 February 2014

Laugh out Loud !!!



  • In an interview, Interviewer: How does an electric motor run?

Sardar: Dhhuuuurrrrrrrrrr. .....

Inteviewer shouts: Stop it.

SARDAR: dhurr dhup dup dup dup..

  • Maths Teacher : If you have 12 chocolates and you give 


5 to Angel , 
3 to Rita and 
4 to Tina 

then what will u get???? 

scroll down to see the answer.... 














Student : 3 New Girlfriends Mam!

  • Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House in Washington D.C. One from Bangladesh , another from India and the third, from China. 

They go with a White House officer to examine the fence. 

The Bangladesh contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works some figures with a pencil. "Well", he says, "I figure the job will run about $900. ($400 for materials, $400 for my team and $100 profit for me)". 

The Chinese contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says, "I can do this job for $700. ($300 for materials, $300 for my team and $100 profit for me)". 

The Indian contractor doesn't measure or figure, but leans over to the White House official and whispers, "$2,700." 

The official, outraged says, "You didn't even measure like the other guys! How did you come up with such a high figure?" 

The Indian contractor whispers back, "$1000 for me, $1000 for you, and we hire the guy from China to fix the fence." 

"Done!" replies the government official.

  • Surabhi caught her husband Ramesh searching high and low all around his living room.

Surabhi : "What are you searching for?"

Ramesh : "Hidden cameras!"

Surabhi : "And what makes you think that there are hidden cameras here?"

Ramesh : "That guy on TV knows exactly what I am doing. Why every few minutes he keeps saying, You are watching the Star Movies channel. How does he know that?"


  • Suveer: My mobile bill how much?

Call Center: Sir, just dial 123 to know current bill status.


Suveer: Stupid, not CURRENT BILL my MOBILE BILL.

  • Sardar: What is the name of your car?
Lady: I forgot the name, but is starts with 'T'.

Sardar: Oh, what a strange car, starts with Tea. All cars that I know start with petrol..

  • The man: "God, how long is a million years?"

God: "To me, it's about a minute."

The man: "God, how much is a million dollars?"

God: "To me it's a penny."

The man: "God, may I have a penny?"

God: "Wait a minute." 


  • Father: Tumhare Result ka kya hua.........?? . . .

Son: Headmster ka beta fail ho gaya, . . .

Father: Aur tum...?? . . .
Son: Doctor ka beta Bhi fail ho gaya, . . .

Father: Aur tumhara result kaisa Aaya....?? . . .
Son: Wo Wakeel Ka Beta Bhi fail Ho gya, . . .

Father: Kamine mai tera puch raha hun. . . .
Son: To Tu konsa Rajnikant Hai, Tera Beta Bhi Fail hua hai..


  • Wife hit her husband with frying pan.

Husband: What was that for...?

Wife: I found a paper in your pocket with the name Jenny on it.


Husband: I took part in a race last week and Jenny was the name of my horse.


Wife: Sorry..!


Next day wife hit him with the frying pan again


Husband: What now..?



Wife: Your horse is on the Phone.

Regards,


Pragya Banerjee
MBA (Finance); 7+ years of work experience
email:pragyasonal@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/pragyasblog 
https://twitter.com/pragyasonal 
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/pragya-banerjee/15/311/aa9


No comments:

Post a Comment