Tuesday 11 February 2014

How to Crop an Image in Paint

I have often used Microsoft Picture Manager for most of my Image related needs. But, I found myself handicapped when for some reason my Microsoft Office Package disappeared after the Operating System 'Windows 7' got reinstalled to correct some Issues.

Though I know that 'Paint' is a feature in Windows which is commonly used by many but I am really a novice since I know very little of that. 

So, due urgent need when I had no other option left, I tried to learn about Paint on 'How to crop a Picture'. Here, what I got and I wanted to share with you in case anybody wants to Learn.

a) First, Right Click and Open the Image with 'Paint'. If you are taking some Screenshot, then Copy and Paste the Screenshot in 'Paint'.



b) Now, Click on 'Select' Tool and Select the Part of the Picture you want to keep. 


When you Select the Part, you will see the 'Crop' Tool above getting highlighted.


c) Click on 'Crop' and voila.... your desired part of the picture is left and everything else gets deleted. 



You can now save this by clicking on 'Save as' which comes when you click the top left dropdown arrow. 


d) Give your picture a name and you are sorted. 

Regards,

Pragya Banerjee
MBA (Finance); 7+ years of work experience
email:pragyasonal@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/pragyasblog 
https://twitter.com/pragyasonal 
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/pragya-banerjee/15/311/aa9




  
Earn upto Rs. 9,000 pm checking Emails. Join now!

No comments:

Post a Comment